Oil Cooler help. What do i need??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry View Post
    Yep, that's one of my adapters, and I think I vaguely remember that cooler, (I've made hundreds of adapters since I started in 1999) where'd you get it?

Depending on who I supplied it for originally, the cooler radiator might be tapped for either BSPT, AN or NPT fittings, but I would have supplied the fittings, if I supplied the kit, so maybe the PO still has them?

I love that polishing job mate, that 6061 T6 billet shines up real nice, hey? Cheers, Terry.
    I bought the cooler off of one of the other GSRs, who has since sold his GS, and isnt on here much. I do believe, after consulting with a couple of people, and showing it to Steve, I will find the adaptors that I need at Granger. I will be going to look tomorrow, and hopefully have this thing hooked up for the Red River Rally. I put a windshield on the 1100G today (GASP!!) and its nice for knocking down the wind, but i think i need to adjust it as the turbulence it causes hits the crown of my helmet, and feels like someone drumming on it. Makes the eyes go all googley...lol I have always seemed to have this problem with sheilds, as i am so long waisted, its difficult for me to get it set up where its tall enough, without being straight up and down, and not so low that it hits me right in the face.

Comment

No worries mate, and if you don't have any luck, you might like one of these. Cheers, Terry.

Comment

Working...
      X