Great parts source!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great parts source!!!

I've been buying from these people on ebay. They now have their own website with lots of carb kits, petcocks and petcock kits, thousands of NOS Suzuki parts, etc. They are nice people with good prices and service. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Terry

bad link, can you post a new one?

Comment

Comment

The link is valid, but appears to be out of service for now....probably an ISP problem.

I have also bought from them, and spoken with them on the phone (they are about 50 miles from me) They are, indeed, decent people. Last time I dealt with them was about a year ago, but I presume they still run the business from home.

If their link does not come up you can send them an e-mail

siriusconinc@sprint.ca
        Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Originally posted by livin4real
          bad link, can you post a new one?
          I tried it and it didn't work. I found it through ebay, then tried it again and it worked. I don't know why, but it works. If not then go here http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/siriusconinc@sprint.ca/ and scroll down to click on "Our Website". Lots of carb, petcock kits and lots of NOS Suzuki parts.

Terry

Comment

Working...
          X