No announcement yet.

My lady is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks craiger like the one you have. I was thinking of painting mine red as she needs a respray but I dont have the money yet when she comes back from the mot centre I'm going to use the tcut and polish on the paintwork just to tidy her up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by rsb View Post
      Thanks craiger like the one you have. I was thinking of painting mine red as she needs a respray but I dont have the money yet when she comes back from the mot centre I'm going to use the tcut and polish on the paintwork just to tidy her up a bit
      Thanks. I do like the red, so I know where you're coming from. Be sure to post an updated pic after you get her polished up.

Comment

lookin good! I like those crash bars, nothing like I can run, but I suppose that's from the newer X bikes. keep with her, and when you do get 'er running on a regular basis, throw some seafoam in the tank for a few.

Comment

hi snowbeard ok stupid question but what is seafoam? and what does it do exactly? and can I get it in the UK?

Comment

Always a special moment...

Hi RSB,
            Did she meet your parents. It's always nerve wrecking the first time she meets them. Did your mom liked her, are they getting along OK?
            I got the ''You scored nice on this one son'' tap in the back from my mom.

Don't spoil her too much. Won't take time before she starts asking for the expensive stuff.
            McLoud
            '79 GS850
            `98 GSF1200 Bandit
            sigpic
            http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...php?groupid=13

Comment

Originally posted by rsb View Post
              hi snowbeard ok stupid question but what is seafoam? and what does it do exactly? and can I get it in the UK?
              Seafoam is a fuel additive that is the panacea for all ailments - meant for carbs etc but I've no doubt it can also cure lumbago, athletes foot and even BSE I've hunted high and low for it in the UK as it comes with such a reputation from the US, but with no success - I think the closest you're gonna get is Redex.
              79 GS1000S
              79 GS1000S (another one)
              80 GSX750
              80 GS550
              80 CB650 cafe racer
              75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
              75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

oh right I get ya hog redex it is. No havnt took her to meet the parents yet mcloud got her legal tonight and all sorted took her for our first ride tonight and she went well (first on in 18months or so) took her on the motorway and we went only did about 60miles ish and she has sprung a bit of a oil leak but will get her looking nice before she meets my ma and pops

Comment

Working...
                X