will seat from 850G fit a 650G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will seat from 850G fit a 650G?

my seat is crap. was going to wait til winter and try to put a seat cover on....but a guy on craigslist is parting out an 850G.

would love to just take his seat and be done with it.

Easiest way to find out is look at the online parts fiches and see if they are the same part number. If they aren't doesn't mean for sure they won't fit, but if they are, bingo.

Comment

the part numbers don't match up. would love for someone to tell me they are interchangeable.

Comment

They will not interchange. The 850 frame is larger than the 650 frame, and so are the seats. From a distance, they look very similar in shape. The 850 seat also uses two densities of foam while the 650 seat uses a single density. The difference in seats may be the biggest reason to ride the 850 instead of the 650.
        sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

thanks. not what i wanted to hear, but there i have it.

Comment

Working...
          X