82 gs1100 need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craiger View Post

Darn nice bike there Craiger. Very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by don_gibb6512 View Post
      Darn nice bike there Craiger. Very sharp.
      Thank you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Piston720 View Post
        Have anyone dealt with or familiar with the bikes sold by JM Wilson at Akron Works. He upgrades bikes and sells on ebay every few months.
        I've never heard of him, but just checked out one of the bikes he sold on eBay. Wow! Dude goes to some enormous extent on detail. His work looks to be really good and his resume sounds good as well (background listed at the bottom of the auction page).

This bike went for $2200 US. That's about what I would expect for that kind of money. Lovin' the seat!

Comment

He is supposed to be working on his own personal 83 GS1100g coming up soon for sale.
          I have seen a number of his bikes and they all fetch good $, but quality seems to be there.
          All the Best

Comment

For £1500 ($3000) I'd expect an absolutly mint perfect GS(X)1100E that you got on and rode for the next two or three years without any major work.

I pay about £600 ($1200) here in the UK for a road legal runner that needs some work. Non runners and needing work go for £300/400 ($600-800)

Keep shoping around one will turn up, right price, right bike, right place.

Suzuki mad

Comment

Working...
            X