[REQ] pic of pre 82 exhaust mounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQ] pic of pre 82 exhaust mounts?

just wanna see how different they are from my 82 since V&H doesnt make one for the 82 and up i have to use the pre 82 model #V12009 and fab a mount up

Originally posted by kilog55 View Post
    just wanna see how different they are from my 82 since V&H doesnt make one for the 82 and up i have to use the pre 82 model #V12009 and fab a mount up
    Kilog55, this is exactly what I am looking for too. I'll keep checking back. This would most likely be a winter project for me, so let me know what you end up doing...

Comment

Are any of these useful?
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

nah i looked but i need a close up cant really tell its on the bottom of the can but i need a good pic to see the main difference

Comment

I'm guessing 2 cylinder bikes have different mounts, yes?

Comment

If someone else doesn't chime in with a close-up, I can try to get one of mine later.
            Dogma
            --
            O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
            '80 GS850 GLT
            '80 GS1000 GT
            '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Which mounts exactly are you chasing old mate?Cheers,Simon.
              http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...esMapSimon.jpg

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

well on the V&H can it has a single tent shaped mount and on my 82 850 i have a long tab with 2 holes for the mount, just wondering what the main difference is so i can fab a mount for the exhaust to work/fit nicely

my OE tab is on top the V&H tab is on the bottom of the muffler just need a good pic to compare and see what they ('zuki) changed

Comment

Working...
                X