Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'83 GS550E/ES/L Shop Manual-Thank you Mr. MelodicMetalGod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'83 GS550E/ES/L Shop Manual-Thank you Mr. MelodicMetalGod!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Mr. MelodicMetalGod has provided a nice (149MB) PDF file of the 1983 Suzuki GS550E/ES/L Service Manual for the GS Resources. I have posted it up on my little BikeCliff website for everybody's convenience.

Let's all say "Thanks" to Mr. MelodicMetalGod the next time we see him.

I love this community!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
    Last edited by Guest; 07-21-2008, 12:13 AM.

Thanks for those... a guy I work with just bought an '83 GS750ES... It's in good shape but will need a bit of touch up...

Comment

Wow, this is great - just bought an '83 GS550L a couple months ago - the service manual will be an invaluable resource. I'd love to also have an original OWNER'S manual, but I'm having trouble tracking one down. As someone who's just returned to riding after a 25 year absence, I like the owner's manual orientation toward a new rider - they write them as though you know nothing (not far from the truth in my case)!

Comment

I still have my owners manual soemwhere
        I think I saw a pdf copy ut ont he great internet as well.

mine is all posh and bilingual what with being a canadian version

Comment

Thanks, Calvin. If you recall where on the net you saw it, let me know. The Canadian version is fine with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin Blackmore View Post
            I still have my owners manual soemwhere
            I saw this manual for the GS550E/ES on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=009

I'm hoping it's like the service manual, with the L model covered as a kind of "appendix" at the back. Is it? Believe it or not, the seller "doesn't know" whether the L is covered...

Comment

Service Manual

Mr. MelodicMetalGod,

Thanks for the manual. This website rules!!!

Ryan

Comment

Thanks for the shout out and I'm glad to help get more info out there for everybody, but all I've done is "re-distribute a re-distributed out of print publication".

The real thanks should go to BassCliff for providing a place in which this manual and so much other great information is available for access by all of us GS-ers.

Thanks BassCliff!

Comment

group hug!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X