Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know a place to order oem parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know a place to order oem parts?

I called the suzuki dealer today to get a clutch push rod(the little bar thing sticking out right next to the front sprocket under the sprocket case thing there.) and they said that they dont make it any more........Now what do I do mine is broken. does any one have one of thses or know where to get one. I have contacted sellers on ebay that are parting out there bikes but no luck yet.

if anybody could help that would be awsome.

Update:
    So to find the part I went on ebay and asked guys who were selling other clutch related parts from GS cycles if they had the clutch push rod still.

one said yes but he is taking it off of a 77 750 and I have a 81 550 do you think that the clutch casing is similar enough to mine that it would fit and be long enough?

Thank you
    Jake
    Last edited by Guest; 07-23-2008, 08:10 PM. Reason: update

If you did a quick search you would have come up with a few places.

Thats a couple of them that should help you out

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman
      Also try flatout motorcycles. Their fishe will tell you is they still make them. If not its off to the salvage yard
      yeah one of them didnt work and the other didnt have it.

Thank you tho and sorry for not even thinging about useing the search option.

Comment

Do you have the old one ??? Any machine shop should be able to make you one
        You may be able to use the one from a 77GS750 and shorten it ??
        Last edited by Guest; 07-23-2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Also try Motorsport Superstore http://www.motorsportssuperstore.com/fiche_select.asp,
          I buy lots of OEM stuff from them too.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-23-2008, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X