Shim Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matchless View Post
    I missed Steves video, where is it found? He usually has some very usefull suggestions and ideas.
    I'll see if I can find the link. He may come along and post it. It's him installing a set of valves.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorgonzo View Post
      I'll see if I can find the link. He may come along and post it. It's him installing a set of valves.
      There's a link on my site. Here it is for your convenience.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
        There's a link on my site. Here it is for your convenience.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
        And there I got caught out! If we need any information FIRST look at BassCliffs website. If he has'nt got it, there is no other information!!
        Thanks Mr Basscliff!

Comment

My mechanic is prolly in his early fifties and when we had to change the shims he suggested I buy a shim tool from a website, becuase he is used to the shim tool. I looked here and found the ziptie method. Bought myself a pack of zipties for prolly $5-10 and when I told him and showed him the ziptie he was surprised. He showed me when to insert to do every shim and he thought it was a cool way and inexpensive way to change shims. Another vote for the ziptie!

Comment

Working...
          X