Need help with Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Airbox

The bike's airbox (last piece which accomodates the filter ) is missing. unfortunately i cant find it as a part here in greece. can someone tell me please what to do. i have a k&n open filter but the bike doesnt run properly , it sucks to much air. i dont want to go the other way round and start testing needles, and jets. is there any solution to give proper amount of air to the carbs?

thank you

Originally posted by christos31 View Post
    The bike's airbox (last piece which accomodates the filter ) is missing. unfortunately i cant find it as a part here in greece. can someone tell me please what to do. i have a k&n open filter but the bike doesnt run properly , it sucks to much air. i dont want to go the other way round and start testing needles, and jets. is there any solution to give proper amount of air to the carbs?

thank you
    Replace the stock air box....

What bike do you have?
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

sorry i forgot. i have a gsx750E 1981. the problem is that the bike doesnt have on the last piece with accomodates the airfilter. we lost it somewhere over the years and i cant find it. the carbs have stock settings and work perfect however the bike is too lean without the stock airbox. can i sealed it somehow to avoid rejetting?

Comment

i may have the box you need ill check and let you know

Comment

Working...
        X