Need a part number for 84 1150E handle bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a part number for 84 1150E handle bars

Thinking of switching from the ES style bars to these to make the longer hauls more comfortable.
    Just my luck the fiche on BikeBandit is completely illegible.

Thanks.

I have one with the E bars. They will slightly touch at full lock...but only slightly. Man its like night and day. I love the E bar on the ES. I have a set coming that I found used for my other ES. You need to find a used set...I checked with the local suzuki dealer and the price was terrible.I`m sure there will be some on ebay soon.

Comment

I got your mail...yeah thats kinda high but ya may have to pay it. Could take some time and look at ebay or check some bike graveyards first. I had to pay that but I didn`t really take the time to look around.

Comment

E bars on Es

I have another set of E bars for 40.oo

Comment

There ya go....sure beats what the dealer wants and he has them.

Comment

hey chris......thanks for mentioning in your previous post that your ES had E bars on it. I never would have thought they would have fit. Since I had a pair for my E model I tried them and like it so much better. all thats left to do is find a cruise control like I used to have (cheap plastic one) and those long trips will be a piece of cake!

Comment

Skip they don`t look like they will but they do. It makes it a completely different bike. After this back gets better I`m going on a trip somewhere...think I`ll leave for 10 days or so. Have to admit though I`ll have to break out the BMW for that. Got kinda spoiled with the radio and stuff.....old and fat I guess

Comment

Working...
              X