thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks!

Sorry I don't have a technical question so this probably isn't the place for this post.

Just wanted to say I finally got my 80 GS1000G back together, it started up right away and it's running like a dream. A dream with bats out of hell!

I bought the bike 2 months ago and it was in sorry shape, no lighing, dented, rusty, rough idling and spewing hot oil onto my leg. On top of that I've never worked on bikes before, only autos. With your help it's now in great working order.

I couldn't of done it without you help and suggestions, this website and the people who contribute to it are a great resource for GS owners and tinkerers, don't forget it!

Best regards,

Great job, you should be very proud of yourself. Now all that's left to do is enjoy and tinker a bit from time to time. You deserve a pat on the back for rescuing your bike.

Comment

Great job!! - another shaftie has been saved!! Make sure you post some pics - always like to look at those bikes that have been brought back from the dead. 8)

Comment

I love a happy ending

Comment

Working...
        X