No announcement yet.

GS1000 slide needles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I keep forgetting where my post on slide needles went! Lol! Have now subscribed to it so I won't lose it again.

Anyway, yes, they're all Mikuni parts. 95 mains and 15 pilots. My manual doesn't say what the stock ones are, are these stock sizes?

Still interested in those needles Bruce. If it's been running good for 23 years in this configuration, then why change it? Would like to keep it the same, but with non-pitted needles.

Rudy

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Honestly, I keep forgetting where my post on slide needles went! Lol! Have now subscribed to it so I won't lose it again.

Anyway, yes, they're all Mikuni parts. 95 mains and 15 pilots. My manual doesn't say what the stock ones are, are these stock sizes?

Still interested in those needles Bruce. If it's been running good for 23 years in this configuration, then why change it? Would like to keep it the same, but with non-pitted needles.

Rudy
      Yes, 95/15 is the stock configuration. I'll look through my stash tomorrow and make sure I have those needles, then send you a PM.
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
      79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Sweet! You're the man, Bruce!

Comment

I found them, and they are in very nice shape. PM coming....
          85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
          79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Working...
          X