Painting 1982 GS1100E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painting 1982 GS1100E

I am looking for the paint mix numbers for the 1982 1100E champaign. I don't need the manufactures paint code.
    I was hoping someone already has a current mix code/numbers along with the brand of paint used?

Thanks,

Tony

Is there a Car Quest out west ? You can take a side cover to them for a computer color match. Dupont Chroma One is a very good paint. Expensive with activator and reducer so it may be in your best interests to find a painter that already uses Dupont.

BTW, thats a small picture of your Bike but it looks pretty good. Why paint ?
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Yes we have CarQwest out here. Thanks for the advise.

Got a small crack on one of the side covers and want to paint the new one.

Comment

If thats the case ask the paint mixer guy at Car Quest who he sells Chroma One to. Probably a local auto body shop. Maybe you could get them to shoot it without having to buy activator and reducer. If he could match & mix a 1/2 pt that would be great.
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
        X