carb kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carb kits

ok yall where is the best place to get a good carb cheap for good money..??I have given up.. I lost The plugs havent changed, cant get carb 2 to even up, fuel is overflowing out of carb 2 I give in...Anyone want a damn GS1100? This sux!!!! :x :x :x :x

What?

1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Grab these while you can USE the BUY IT NOW

Comment

Yup, that's a good deal for the carb kits. Forget about fiddeling with them forever and just buy the rebuild kits. The carbs should be as good as new after you rebuild them.
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

well it is a great del definitly.. I have decided to side bar the gs til winter..I have another bike VF500 that im am beginning to do .. Dont have the resources($$$$) to keep up on the GS at the moment, needs mor than the carbs unfortunatly But it is running 4 days after being a pile of bones so it wont be long.. LONG LIVE THE GS!!!!! THanks yall

Comment

Working...
          X