Gas Tank Rubber Mounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Tank Rubber Mounts?

Well I've had a really ****ty week... water leak at the house, accident with the car and just tonight i laid my bike over trying to put it on the center stand because I wasn't paying 100% attention.

When I got it back up I noticed that my tank was loose. Got home and looked and it appears as though the rubber mount on the right hand side (cyl 3&4) is missing.

Where can I get one of these rubbers that fit? I think it may have fallen out earlier (I was riding and felt something drop onto my foot... i think that may have been it). I would really appreciate it if someone knew where I could find one.

Thanks,

Marc

Suzuki?
    Z1?
    Ebay?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I got some from bike bandit.
      Hondas
      '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
      Suzuki
      '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
      Kaw
      '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Ouch. Bike bandit has them for $1.36 for one but they want 25$ to ship them

Comment

I never saw that kind of shipping cost.

I've got some old one's from a 750t that are still functional, don't know if they are what you are looking for. Cross check across bandit's part numbers to confirm and let me know, I'll send you one. If so, PM your address.
          Hondas
          '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
          Suzuki
          '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
          Kaw
          '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

I fashioned mine by cutting out the shape from an old tire, then punching a hole thru the center to fit over the peg. They work great and will last a lifetime.

Comment

Suzuki Part # 09329-10007
              Bike Bandit Part # 472885-001

Comment

Working...
              X