Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peppermint needs to get back on the road..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Peppermint Patti!!! I haven't seen you post in along time.
    2010 Honda VFR1200F
    1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
    Being Revisited
    1981 Honda CM400T
    http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

Thanks cloudbreak...so glad to hear from you!!

Ned, I'M At THE BOTTOM OF THE MESA. You turn on Cayuga Ln to get up the mesa on Navajo, right? I'm on cayuga...a short street...that's whereI live.

My business is in McGuireville, as you face the minimart (Express Fuels) I'm the little red House. Pink and while sign on the fence on the fence. ..Lots of /flowers and a white tent in front.
      If he was the very first settler, in the 1800's...Yes, it's his house. I forget his first name. The last private owner was Midge Pigeon, Grandmother to Sharon Halland JoAnne Poole. Two of my best friends, since I moved here. I've been in the valley for 8-9 years. How long have you been here? Working? Retired? What street are you on, and what do you ride?
      Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Ray, I put the money order in the mail and, a little more for your time. Pick me a nice one will ya? My motor is painted black...so, whatever you think.

Have I said thank you yet ?
        pmint

Comment

patti, thats too funny. i was taking my truck out for a test run this afternoon coming out of cayuga when a woman in a grey dodge was pulling in. i live on redrock close to forest glen. se corner of the mesa.
          my suzuki is a maroon 79 gs1000 with a small sport fairing.
          Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Well. if the grey dodge truck went straight, that was me... I'm at the end of the block, under the indian ruin. Another lady has a small grey truck, but mine's got dull paint (top clear coat peeled).
            ...and I just messed up the right front bumper !!! (Darn roadsigns during recent road improvements on Beaver Creek Road!)
            I have an appt w/the heart surgeon today, but I will be at the shop Fri, Sat & Sun...from 11am - 4pm. Have you seen the shop?
            Do you ever go to Flynn's???
            How'd you find out about the GSR?

Now I'm psyched...Somebody THIS CLOSE !!! I've LOTS of friends up on the mesa. A special one on Forest Glen...Big Dave's drums are at his house.
            The closest gsr members used to be in Pheonix...How is Wild Bill, you guys?...Did you chase him out of here yet? He REALLY is a nice guy in person. Very, very funny man.

There was another young man down there, but, I forgot his name... He even stayed overnight here..... Bought a little car up here from a friend of Big Dave...(I hate getting those memory lapses...)
            Sorry, pmint
            Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2008, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Got a chance to meet ned37 today, he stopped by my gift shop. Thanks ned37...
              Just to let you guys know, he seems like a rightous dude. Used to have a dealership in West Virginia, I think...Zukes and Italian bikes. He seems like he knows his stuff!!!

We also found out we both new the Tacchi's...Albert and Torello (father & son) Italian road racers in the "old days"... We did a lot of laughing!...of course...

He said to clean out the mast.cyl. and try it...I think as long as it's apart I'll put a new rubber $hit in it. I've been in this hot dry climate for almost 10 yrs...
              Big Dave will get it next week for me at 'Cottonwood Suzuki"... I'm trusting that I got a good parts number!
              Thanks guys...I'm getting there! pmint

Comment

Working...
              X