mercury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mercury

To make a long story short, I sucked the mercury out of my manometer. Does anyone know where or how I can get some replacement mercury? Thanks, in advance. Larry

Re: mercury

Not a problem. I get mine at
    CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

Just click on tools on the left side index after you have clicked on the enter.
    You will find replacement vials of mercury about halfway down the page .
    They send everything priority mail and I usually get stuff in about three days.

Earl

Originally posted by lartross
    To make a long story short, I sucked the mercury out of my manometer. Does anyone know where or how I can get some replacement mercury? Thanks, in advance. Larry
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Thank you so much, Earl. I really appreciate it. I thought I'd have to give up synchin' my own carbs forever more. I ordered some mercury and adapters. I didn't know they were availuable, either. I had been using some rubber tubing I had formed into cones as adapters. Not a very good adapter, but, the best I could come up with. Thanks again, bud! Larry

Comment

Larry, why dont you just have a sandwich at lunch like everyone else? :-) :-) :-)

Earl

[quote="lartross"]
        To make a long story short, I sucked the mercury out of my manometer.
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

[quote="earlfor"]Larry, why dont you just have a sandwich at lunch like everyone else? :-) :-) :-)

Earl

Originally posted by lartross
          To make a long story short, I sucked the mercury out of my manometer.
          I hear that mercury is kinda like mash potatoes - really sticks to your ribs :roll:

Comment

Well, it does kinda' bulk ya' up...Goes down fast, though! Does wonders for curing ya' of worrying! No 8) brain, no worry...

Comment

Working...
            X