750 to844 bb difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

750 to844 bb difference?

Looking for specific measurable (ie dyno, 1/4mi time, wheel up in a new gear)

results from big boring an 8 valve 750. I've read "you will like it" and "big difference" in my searches, but someone must have something a little more concrete than that I'm hoping.
    Thanks very much,

Originally posted by courier11sec View Post
    Looking for specific measurable (ie dyno, 1/4mi time, wheel up in a new gear)

results from big boring an 8 valve 750. I've read "you will like it" and "big difference" in my searches, but someone must have something a little more concrete than that I'm hoping.
    Thanks very much,
    IMO, if you want the bigger displacement, dont bother spending the money on the bore kit. Find a 79 850 motor, or just the jugs and pistons. They are direct bolt on to your 8v 750 motor. Instant 843, for a third of the cost if that.

Now, personally, I dont think you're going to notice that huge of a difference. If you really want balls, find an 1100...

Comment

I actually went in on a parts bike with my buddy that is also building a 750 fighter/cafe project and it has this kit in it along with some very sweet looking carburetors. More info when I have the stuff in my hot little hands. I have never ridden my 750, so It will be all new to me either way.

Comment

63 vs 78 HP
        GS850GT

Comment

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
          63 vs 78 HP
          Yes for stock power outputs between a gs750 and gs850, but I wonder if the extra three points of compression the wiseco kit offers is worth more than a costlier trip to the fuel pump?

Comment

ask "rapid ray", he'll know
            GS850GT

Comment

Working...
            X