Not a great Ebay deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a great Ebay deal

I bought this wheel then the hub from separate sellers on Ebay. They were supposed to work together perfectly as they were both from a late nineties early 2000 gsxr 600-750.
    Of course, they do not. I don't know enough about gixxer wheels to know what year they both are. Lots of people here switched to gixxer wheels so can anyone tell me what year the wheel and hub are? The wheel is 4.5".

Better yet, I would like to keep the wheel and just buy a hub that fits. Can someone hook a brudder up? Oh yeh, the old hub will be for sale.

Paul
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

another pic
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

If it is a 4.5 inch wide rim it is NOTHING GSXR from the 90s up! My bet would be Katana something. Ray.

Comment

looks like my 94 Katana wheel. of course I dont know what else it would be from.

Comment

I built my own swingarm so I could probably make the wheel fit. I found another hub on Ebay. Does this look like it would work? It's definetly different from the one I have.

Paul

Comment

I'm hoping someone can identify which hub I will need if I want to use this wheel. There is one on Ebay I would like to bid on.

Thanks, Paul

Comment

Working...
            X