Rear shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear shocks

I was looking on fleebay the other day, and came across these shocks. Does anyone know anything about these shocks, will they work on our vintage GS, or is it now worth the cost of the international shipping?

Thanks,

I think they look quite nice.....unfortunately thay are junk - made for cheapo Chinese mopeds. You get what you pay for I suppose.
    79 GS1000S
    79 GS1000S (another one)
    80 GSX750
    80 GS550
    80 CB650 cafe racer
    75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
    75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

They look fancy, thats about it.

Comment

They look decient, MUCH better than the Emogo. Show them mounted on a V max. Who Knows ? WHo wants to be the guinipig and try them

Comment

i might have to guineapig these.. they look to be made pretty decent and can't be too horrible.

Comment

Hey let us know

I'm real close but don't have to have them. I counted 5 positive e-bay reviewers that had purchased them. Apparently they are shipped without Nitrogen. You have to find a shop to fill them

Pos

Comment

If I wasn't going to a monoshock setup I would consider just because of price.

Comment

You get what you pay for. I would never trust these things, they look like they would snap off at the bottom if you hit a big enough bump. I would rather ride with blown out stock shocks.

Comment

Read this thread first.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

You can get the low-end units from Progressive for around $200. Why take a chance for $70? Shocks are about what happens on the inside, not the paint.

Comment

Besides you wouldn't want to "incincrate" them because they "run" on nitrogen.

Comment

Working...
                      X