Wiring routing for GS550ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring routing for GS550ES

I am converting my 550EF to a 550ESF. I was wondering if anyone had the factory wiring routing diagram for the 550ES. I have it pretty well sorted now but I would like to check what I have doent to what the factory says to do. Any help appreciated. My area of concern is at the headstock.

The ES diagram is in the factory manual but i don't remember if there was a mention of the ESF.

I know the L is at the end of the manual. You can download it free from basscliffs site.

The E and ES are the same unless the ESF has other options for the export market i think it might be the same.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

i checked Basscliffs site and the link for the manaul is not working. Anyone have another link with the manual?

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by doug g View Post
          i checked Basscliffs site and the link for the manaul is not working. Anyone have another link with the manual?

I checked the link. It should be good. There may have been a network glitch where the file is being stored. Sorry for your inconvenience. Sometimes on the larger PDF files, you have to right-click the link and choose "Save As.." from the context menu. Otherwise your computer tries to open the 149MB file in the browser, and that can cause issues depending on your connection, bandwidth, and hardware.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Got and i am good to go. no I just need to check my routing and continue with all of the other works that needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
            X