Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using Castrol 4 stroke motorcycle oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never change my oil and besides rebuilding my engine 17 times in 18 years I havn't noticed any difference

Comment

Originally posted by skip[
      I never change my oil and besides rebuilding my engine 17 times in 18 years I havn't noticed any difference
      Someone is going to believe you Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 1100ed
        come on you really think so? I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1100ed
          come on you really think so? I hope not.
          Look Skip 8O 8O
          If some guy believed you could take the stator cover off easily if you wrapped it with jumper cables and dead shorted the cables to the battery than 8O 8O we must be carefull how we joke. :? :? :? :? :?

Comment

oooooops I hope I didnt steer anybody wrong and i was only kidding about never changing my oil, I changed it in 1986

Comment

oooooops I hope I didnt steer anybody wrong and i was only kidding about never changing my oil, I changed it in 1986
              SKUNK

Comment

Don has posted on the hayabusa list that he has a new oil article coming out in sport rider this month and next. He said read it....it is the most complete motorcycle oil article you will ever read.

Comment

Chris which 'Busa list would that be?
                  Dink

Comment

It is a mailing list run through yahoo. It does not have what you may call a site such as the GSresources.

Comment

Working...
                    X