Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size jets?

Hello all,
    This is my first post, as I just recently found this sight. I own a Kawasaki concours, and that web group has been extremely helpful over the years. I'm looking forward to dealing with the GSR's
    My question comes from my new toy, I bought an '82 GS1100GL. What size jets will I need to run, I'm using individual pod air filters and a 4into1 kerker exhaust. Any advice you could give would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Midgett

Greetings and Salutations!

Hi Mr. paulmidgett,

With pods and 4-n-1, most will recommend a Dyna Stage III kit. But I'll leave that to the gurus. I'm just the welcome wagon.

Please click here to receive your mega-welcome, chock full of suggestions and links to vendors and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website, where I've been collecting the wisdom so generously offered by this community. You'll find lots of GS lovin' there.

Thanks for joining us. We like pictures. Not you, your bike!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Do yourself a favor and call the guys at Factory Pro

They'll get you on the right track.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by paulmidgett View Post
        Hello all,
        This is my first post, as I just recently found this sight. I own a Kawasaki concours, and that web group has been extremely helpful over the years. I'm looking forward to dealing with the GSR's
        My question comes from my new toy, I bought an '82 GS1100GL. What size jets will I need to run, I'm using individual pod air filters and a 4into1 kerker exhaust. Any advice you could give would be appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Midgett
        For now, I am running: Bike= GS1100ED 1983 16v
        55 pilot jets
        137 main jets
        stock springs
        stock jet needles
        stock needle jets
        Vance & Hines 4 to 1
        Carburetor pods

Bike runs very strong, plugs looks excellent tan at the center and light Grey electrode.
        Last edited by Guest; 11-23-2008, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X