78 GS 750E general questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

78 GS 750E general questions

I am going to repair this bike. Where can I get a factory manual for it at? I have clymer book but I'd like something from Suzuki. Any ideas? Also where is a good site to buy carb overhail kits, fork seals, replacement shocks, header pipe etc....Thanks Ray

First of all.....Welcome !!

There's many places to purchase the parts you need. Have you discovered the search feature ? It's in the upper right corner of the forum pages. Have you spent a few hours searching and reading ? You'll find most of your answers by doing this.

If you have a digicamera, here's a good way to post some pics via photobucket. We really like pics !!

Larry D
    1980 GS450S
    1981 GS450S
    2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!

Hi Mr. moto65lee,

Please click here to receive your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. There's lots of GS lovin' around here. Thanks for joining us.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

You're a much better welcoming committee than I, Cliff.

I remember when I got my Mega Welcome last summer, I knew that I was in the right place. And I do like the "Readers Digest" short version better.
        Larry D
        1980 GS450S
        1981 GS450S
        2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by Larry D View Post
          You're a much better welcoming committee than I, Cliff.
          Awww, shucks. I've just had a little more practice. That's all. Watch and learn Padawan.

I remember when I got my Mega Welcome last summer, I knew that I was in the right place. And I do like the "Readers Digest" short version better.
          The mega-welcome has continued to grow. It will not post to the forum due to the 10,000 character per post limit (a lot of that is HTML). Also, some ISPs are beginning to limit their "unlimited usage" bandwidth. I didn't want our members to suffer any additional bandwidth usage charges on my account, even though Mr. chef1366 says the mega-welcome is "new and fresh" every time he reads it.

And don't forget, Mr. moto65lee, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
          X