83 GS750ESD Speedo Cable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83 GS750ESD Speedo Cable?

I need to find one of these as I was duly informed by the mechanic that mine was seriously kinked (due to shoddy tire installers) and therefore snapped. The mechanic gave me a Suzuki part no. 34910-33400 which I'll say I hope is right but I really don't know. He also said the speedo cable my bike requires is slightly different from the previous (and more prevalent) model years. Any ideas where I could find one of these? Thanks.

Best check with local suzuki dealed. Or on line at Denniskirk.com Bikebandit.com

Comment

Re: 83 GS750ESD Speedo Cable?

The cable you need can be ordered from
      CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

click on enter, then click controls, then cables, then speedometer.
      It will be at the bottom of the page listed as GS750ES 83 . Their part number is 0363 and it costs $10.95. They send everything priority mail and I usually get things in about three or four days.

Earl

Originally posted by Tremek
      I need to find one of these as I was duly informed by the mechanic that mine was seriously kinked (due to shoddy tire installers) and therefore snapped. The mechanic gave me a Suzuki part no. 34910-33400 which I'll say I hope is right but I really don't know. He also said the speedo cable my bike requires is slightly different from the previous (and more prevalent) model years. Any ideas where I could find one of these? Thanks.
      Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

I'm damn glad you guys are here. Going to order and see what happens. Thanks guys!

Comment

don't forget to take out and grease the cable before you install it...

Comment

Working...
          X