Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suzuki GS 1000 oil pump Question

I would like to know if anybody could tell me how many teeth the stock
    gs 1000 oil pump drive gears have on them ? also I heard I can run gs 750 oil pump gears to up my oil pressure. If this is so what year 750
    gears will work ? thanks Anthony

I believe 80-82 GS750 APE also ? makes some gears

Comment

the stock gears are 33 driven, 34 drive. 750s have 29/38. You want the gears from an 8 valve 750. The gears won't increase your pressure much...maybe a few psi. But what will go up is the volume.
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
      79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

thank you

thank you !!! I want to put the gears in the drag bike motor we are putting together. now I will have to hunt some up

Comment

If you want new gears, try www.bikebandit.com or http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/ca...showprevnext=1

Tarbash27 said these gears fit in a GS1000 engine even though they're marketed as GS1100/1150 gears. I ordered a set from Schnitz for my bike.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-09-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I bought mine from schnitz, they fit perfectin a gs1000. I think there just oem gs750 repackaged.

Comment

hey matt

what do you have in that ford ? are you looking for a killer big block
              we have a 30 over 460 with over 6 grand into it ported heads big valves for $1800 500hp on motor alone. we also have a detroit locker with 456's dont know the price dad is sleeping ( we switched teams to mopar )

Comment

Working...
              X