Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What GS 1150e parts will work on GS1100e?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What GS 1150e parts will work on GS1100e?

Does anybody know what GS1150e parts will work on my 1980 GS1100e?

Thanks!
    Rudi

What are you thinking about using?
    You have a line on one to use as a parts bike?
    In general I'd say not a lot would transfer directly as pieces, none of the body pieces and not too many of the engine components, but you might be able to do wholesale swaps, like the engine or front end.

Comment

Originally posted by pjackson
      What are you thinking about using?
      You have a line on one to use as a parts bike?
      In general I'd say not a lot would transfer directly as pieces, none of the body pieces and not too many of the engine components, but you might be able to do wholesale swaps, like the engine or front end.
      Pete,

I looked on ebay and saw this for a GS1150E

And

Would any of these fit my bike? Would like to stock up on parts for the future.

Rudiu

Comment

Rudi, some of that stuff yoiu can use, such as the turn signals and the oil cooler, but most of it would be model and year specific.

Hap

Comment

You might want some of these....

suzuki gs 1100 parts galore

Comment

Originally posted by Hap Call
            Rudi, some of that stuff yoiu can use, such as the turn signals and the oil cooler, but most of it would be model and year specific.

Hap
            Yeah, I agree with Hap. (Actually looks like he has the wrong turn signals in the pile, 1150 has a more squareish stalk, those may be 1100 signals).
            Mirrors maybe could be used as well and the horns of course.
            Course if the 1150 stuff goes cheap enough (which it probably won't due to the gauges being included) you could probably turn around and sell the non-1100 stuff and break even or better.
            The auction Gerry shows might be more useful.

Comment

Working...
            X