GS1100 cam profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1100 cam profiles

Can anyone provide me with the cam lift dimensions for the 1980-83 GS1100 stock cams. I bought some "suppossed" 1983 cams on eBay and, upon receipt, compared lobe heights to my 1980-1982 cams. All appear to be the same. I was under the impression that the 83 cams were slightly hotter than the 1980-82's. Maybe it's just in cam duration....but I can't measure that. I 'd like to know if I really have 1983 cams. Also, does anyone have any 83 1100 cams that they're willing to part with? Please help. (I didn't find any answers using the search function). Thanks.

I think I already answered that

See attachment in the third post

This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.
    Last edited by posplayr; 02-05-2009, 06:08 PM.

Comment

gs1100 cams

Use stock gs750 cams.cant remember if it is the intake or the exhaust cam ,but I used them when we road raced "stock" bikes back in the day when you were not suppossed to cheat....It makes a differance.

Comment

You can send them to Web, and for a small fee they will give you a Cam Doctor readout.

Jay
        Speed Merchant
        http://www.gszone.biz

Comment

Working...
        X