Please I.D this bike for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please I.D this bike for me.

Bike on ebay. Girl says the bike is a 1981 GS 25X ???? She also says she knows nothing about bikes so I'll cut her some slack.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/suzuki-GS25X-1981-road-bike_W0QQitemZ170300915688QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Mo torcycles?hash=item170300915688&_trksid=p3286.c0.m 14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A131 8

I thought she may have meant 250 but it looks 'bigger' than that. It's got me puzzled because it also looks earlier than '81 (wire wheels).

Can anyone work out what it is from the pics??

Hi Zooks did you move to Buledelah. Half yer luck.

Have a look at AlphaSports fiche pages. These are the best for viewing, the other fiche operators like Flatout, etc. you have to scroll through to see the part you want. With Alpha you see the whole page at once with the Suzuki parts numbers too. Also the updated ones.

Look under 1981 GS250T. I think this is it although probably called a GSX in Australia.
    This bike has a single downtube frame and all the other GSs including the 450s have twin downtube frames.

It also has wire wheels and the rectangular covers on the end of the tappet cover.

Comment

That would be classed as a GS(X)250ET/EX here in the UK. TSCC engine and the original standard tank and tail sections. UK spec would have been cast 'X' Suzuki wheels.

Suzuki mad

Comment

Bike looks pretty rough I don't think I would pay $200 AUD for it. I think $75 would be a better deal. Can you get parts for the bike?

Comment

The 1981 Suzuki GSX 250 E and all other motorcycles made 1894-2024. Specifications. Pictures. Rating. Discussions.

Yes rough as. Should get it for 75 bucks as the front hub is worth 50.

Comment

More stuff on the 250E

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X