Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the battery charge while the bike is running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiSPL
    I should have one somewhere....When I get home tonight I'll look for it 'K.

Your almost there, don't give up now...... And say Hi to Ali and Shea......
    Will do! Thanks Tim! :-)

Rudi
    1980 GS1100E

Comment

Once you have all those connections cleaned and re-attached cover them with some liquid electrial tape. Its a soft plastic type material that dries and looks and works just like the tape. It can get places regualr tape cant get and it pretty much waterproofs the connection. When I cleaned everything and hooked it back up I did this. A year later I had to disconnect one of the grounds to get it out of the way for something and the connection looked like I had just cleaned it. It cleans off very easily.

Comment

Jay B,

Actually, I went through EVERY connection on the bike late last year. Cleaned them all with brake cleaner. So I'm confident that this is not the problem. Then again, I've been wrong before. :-)

Rudi
        1980 GS1100E

Comment

I should have one somewhere....When I get home tonight I'll look for it 'K.

Your almost there, don't give up now...... And say Hi to Ali and Shea......
          Just to clarify...this is what I need:

Thank you!

Rudi

Comment

Yes I can send you one, but I have to get to it first 8O ..... The garage is a bit of a mess right now but I can pull it tonight and have it headed your way real soon......

I'll tell you when I send it. 'K

Comment

Yes I can send you one, but I have to get to it first 8O ..... The garage is a bit of a mess right now but I can pull it tonight and have it headed your way real soon......

I'll tell you when I send it. 'K
              Man, I REALLY appreciate it....Tim to the rescue..again! :-)

Rudi

Comment

Put your air jet in the mail today, so keep a lookout.....

Hope to see you riding soon

Comment

Working...
                X