No announcement yet.

intake boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know, its a 29 year old bike that I got back in Sept & I doubt they have ever been changed. I guess 20 yrs for $60 is acceptable.

Comment

Again, be thankful you don't have to shell out twice that as for the G models....but check this out for $15....

If you can even see it...why bother posting a pic like that??? (less than honest?)
      Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Intake Boots

I just orderd boots for my 81 750. The boots are no longer 2 LH 2 RH all four upgrade to the same part # Just wanted to pass that along.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by wheelsnkeels View Post
          I just orderd boots for my 81 750. The boots are no longer 2 LH 2 RH all four upgrade to the same part # Just wanted to pass that along.

Tim
          Good to know, I couldn't find the lh ones so I got 4 rh ones, and they seem to be working fine. I compared the lh and rh ones and i could not see a difference anyway

Comment

I guess thats why on the parts fiche on dealers website it showed 4 listed for RH & no LH listing,I just figured it was a misprint. Is that ebay listing just for 1 used boot for an 1100? Whats the chances of needing just one & if you had to have it shipped it would be $25?

Comment

Working...
            X