BikeBandit Fiche Problem Today (6/9/03)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BikeBandit Fiche Problem Today (6/9/03)

Is anybody else having a problem bringing up the enlarged views of parts fiche on the www.BikeBandit.com site today (06/09/03 Monday)? I get the "initial small" fiche view but clicking on it just results in a "page cannot be displayed" message, or some such. I have never had this problem before. The problem appears on all bike models and parts fiche that I have tried. I hope the problem is just temporary (e.g. server related).

Simon

Simon, I had the same problem this morning so I think it is something to do with their server. What you can do is right click on the small pic of the fiche and save it to your machine then when you open for veiwing it will be the larger size. Hope this helps someone.

Comment

Originally posted by dgeorge
      Simon, I had the same problem this morning so I think it is something to do with their server. What you can do is right click on the small pic of the fiche and save it to your machine then when you open for veiwing it will be the larger size. Hope this helps someone.
      Cool tip!!!

Hap

Comment

Must be the site Simon, same problem here, when i saved it to my machine the pic also did not come all the way up?

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by dgeorge
          Thanks, dgeorge, it sure helped me! I just opened the downloaded GIF file into an image viewer and zoomed in just fine.

Comment

Working...
          X