Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progressive Springs & Koni Shocks...where to shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Springs & Koni Shocks...where to shop?

Hi! My first posting ( I'm from South Africa) GREAT site eh? I've got an '81 GS1000G with 22000miles/34000km on it, I've shortened the frame and seat, lopped off a lot of weight, busy painting it good ole up-to-your-elbows cellulose black. I'm busy making T-bars from raw 7/8 tubing, and generally having fun with stainless bolts and a general eye-candy makeover for this venerable Suzz. Years ago I had a GS1000S, now I have a SHAFT, yeehah. Tell me kind folk, how can I guy who lives far from the retail action on aftermarket spares get his hands on the above via the web? Looking for trusted and dependable source who'll take a credit card and ship to me.

Any help much appreciated.

Have you tried the following?

Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha OEM motorcycle atv and side by side parts with a full line of aftermarket accessories.

Those are a few places where you can probably order your shocks. If not, then do a search for "Progressive Shocks"..to see if they have an official website. Then you can contact them via the site for ordering info.

Rudi
    1980 GS1100E

Comment

Goose - Koni motorcycle shocks are no longer made. You will probably have to get them off Ebay by now if you are stuck on getting Konis. Another company is now making Konis motorcycle shocks under the "Ikon" brand. Try a web search for info on them. I didn't find a direct manufacturer's site... Hagon in the UK makes good motorcycle shocks and they are priced reasonably compared to Performance (at least to me). They have a website and I have purchased shocks from them before and can recommend them:

Good luck!

Jim

Comment

Goose - Koni motorcycle shocks are no longer made. You will probably have to get them off Ebay by now if you are stuck on getting Konis. Another company is now making Konis motorcycle shocks under the "Ikon" brand. Try a web search for info on them. I didn't find a direct manufacturer's site... Hagon in the UK makes good motorcycle shocks and they are priced reasonably compared to Performance (at least to me). They have a website and I have purchased shocks from them before and can recommend them:

Good luck!

Jim

Comment

Ahaa!

Thanks Rudi, great help, send my regards to San Antonio, was there for 3 days last year. small world this is!

Still practicing my ' how ya doin' ' , Here, we say 'Howzit ?'

Comment

Working...
          X