handlebar switch plug connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handlebar switch plug connector

bought a second hand left/hand handlebar switch assembly off "that" site. the switch assembly is exactly the same as the one i needed but the plug connector is different.
    my loom (78 gs1oooe) has an oblong connector with flat mini spade connectors. the one i bought has a kind of pointed block connector with round connector pins in it. what models do these connectors differ, is the round pin one from a foreign model or maybe a different model, say a custom or a shafty?
    cheers
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

I can't think of a Zook that had those pins. Possibly off a Laverda Jota? I know they used the same switch but wouldn't swear to the round pins (though it's typical Italian).
    79 GS1000S
    79 GS1000S (another one)
    80 GSX750
    80 GS550
    80 CB650 cafe racer
    75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
    75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Originally posted by hampshirehog View Post
      I can't think of a Zook that had those pins. Possibly off a Laverda Jota? I know they used the same switch but wouldn't swear to the round pins (though it's typical Italian).
      its difinately the same switch, just a different plug, will post up a pic shortly
      1978 GS1085.

Comment

here is the plug in question

1978 GS1085.

Comment

problem solved. switch was modded to fit a moto martin GS. different plug fitted.
          thanks
          1978 GS1085.

Comment

Working...
          X