1100 engine into a 750 frame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1100 engine into a 750 frame?

As asked, can it be done, and/or has anybody everdone it before? Very interested in details if any one can help me out. Specificaly interested in stuffing an GS 1100 TSCC motor into my 81 750L frame. ?????? :twisted:

Yes it can be done, and it is not very hard to do, they are very similar in size and mounts, contact Moto-dan he has a GS7/11L a gs750l with a 1100 in it! very cool and fast.

Comment

Re: 1100 engine into a 750 frame?

Originally posted by krabysniper
      As asked, can it be done, and/or has anybody everdone it before? Very interested in details if any one can help me out. Specificaly interested in stuffing an GS 1100 TSCC motor into my 81 750L frame. ?????? :twisted:
      I did the exact swap you're considering and it's not hard at all. The only mismatch is with the bottom center engine mounts. You can either reposition them(engine mounts) or leave them off. Leaving them off is not a problem. Took me about 1/2 day to do the swap at a leisurely pace almost 10 yrs. ago.

Comment

gs7-11

That engine chgange is a natural. I had some bottom brackets lasercut for my own project and have some extras. If you are interested let me know.
        Ger

Comment

Working...
        X