Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GK seat on a G ?

do they have the same mounting points?

Yes, GK seat will fit an 1100G. Same mounting points. Also, an 850GZ (82) and 850GD (83).

Not so the older 850G or 1000G.

Comment

I've got one on my G. Kind of like it.

Comment

3rd vote for Yes.

PlaneCrazy (G) and I (GK) swapped seats for a little bit, just to see if would fit. He liked that the GK seat front was narrower so his legs could reach ground easier. I liked the G seat cuz could slide butt back further so could adjust position if wanted.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

awesome, thanks guys! i am considering different options for a new seting arrangment, be it new foam in the existing seat ( needs a cover, as well ) or a different type of seat, or possibly both? as it is now, like plane observedm my thighs get numb after a while sitting in the otherwise most comfortable riding position for me, and i suspect it might be the width of the seat.

Comment

I have an 82 650gt and I had to cut some of the foam down on the sides and top so I could reach better. I really like the feal of it being more narrow up front.

Comment

Working...
            X