screw me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screw me

Does anyone know where I could order a fuel /air mixture screw, one of mine is stripped to death I'd love to drill out the old and replace.
    Stock Mukini's on an 85 gs 1150.
    Thx 8)

Mikuni has a website. I'd start there.

The Mikuni Group manufactures superior products for a wide range of industries, including automotive, commercial vehicles, powersports, general purpose, household and safety, as well as export and sales of aerospace parts.

Comment

nope there's nothing on that site
      thx though 8)

Comment

This is a list of distributors from the site. I am sure one of them could get you the info if you give them the year and type of Mikuni you have. Have you tried a Suzuki dealer with a microfishe??

The Mikuni Group manufactures superior products for a wide range of industries, including automotive, commercial vehicles, powersports, general purpose, household and safety, as well as export and sales of aerospace parts.

Comment

parts number

You could try Bike Bandit's website. I have found it very useful for finding parts numbers.

Patrick

Comment

I had the same problem with my '79 1000. Suzuki does'nt sell them or the carbs anymore. The local salvage yard would not sell it seperate either. Had to buy a whole bank of carbs to get a screw, allthough I ended up using the one carb and the other 3 for spares. Mikuni's main office out here in So. Cal did'nt have any laying around either. E-bay probably your best bet or a salvage yard.
            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Re: screw me

Sure, shouldnt be any problem. Just go to

If they dont have it, no one is gonna have it. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by Visionz
              Does anyone know where I could order a fuel /air mixture screw, one of mine is stripped to death I'd love to drill out the old and replace.
              Stock Mukini's on an 85 gs 1150.
              Thx 8)
              Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Working...
              X