Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused

Which bolt are they talking about?

Beware, even if you know which bolt they are talking about (and really want it) there is a $10.00 packaging charge and an unspecified shipping charge. This used, rusty bolt could cost you $15 or more.

Don't ya' jsut love Ebay?

$10 shipping for a bolt? The mystery bolt must come off of a mystery set of carbs and manifolds. Maybe it's the bolt that fits the stock clamps. That might cost .25 at a bolt shop or hardware store.

Comment

ok they got me guessing lol. some people just shouldnt be allowed to sell stuff on ebay
      I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
      1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Comment

Pretty sure that anyone dumb enough to buy it deserves to be scammed ;p

Comment

This assclown has had that p.o.s. bike listing up for months now. Basically what he is doing is using ebay for relatively free (listing fee for a $0.99 auction) advertising medium, then when somebody sends him a message looking for a part off the bike, he'll sell it to them under the table for an agreed upon price and dodge the listing fees.

I'm surprised he's gotten away with it for as long as he has. As far as I'm concerned, he's a thief.
          sigpic

SUZUKI:
          1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
          HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
          KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
          YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

I've seen similar done here in UK. Buyer and seller agree price then at an agreed time seller puts it on under "buy it now", and buyer grabs it.
            Seller gets a definite sale, Buyer gets his part, Ebay get their fees.
            Maybe not entirely "ethical" but Ebay aren't going to stop something they're still making ££ on.

Comment

Working...
            X