No announcement yet.

Any turbo guys out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "BREAKING UP" is because of the timing. Dyna makes a great dual stage retard and it will get rid of the problem. You might have to run a Dyna S ignition to make it work properly. Like I said before you can run a pressure switch in the intake manifold prior to the carbs and with the dual stage retard it will sense the pressure change and retard the timing twice and it is programmable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris V View Post
      That "BREAKING UP" is because of the timing. Dyna makes a great dual stage retard and it will get rid of the problem. You might have to run a Dyna S ignition to make it work properly. Like I said before you can run a pressure switch in the intake manifold prior to the carbs and with the dual stage retard it will sense the pressure change and retard the timing twice and it is programmable.
      Ok, thanks. I'll look into it. When in your opinion does the boost start to affect the timing? Is it as low as 1 or 2 psi? Because my boost gauge is only showing that amount at wide open throttle before it starts sputtering.

Comment

Yes...I have mine retard at 4-5psi. You need a pingel fuel valve! I have modified many different stock fuel valves and it doesn`t compare to a pingel.

Comment

Working...
        X