Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 into one exhaust

Hello Guys,
    I am having a hard time finding a 4 into one exhaust that goes to the right side, the brake side on my 1982 gs 850 L can anybody help?
    olso were can i find i good aftermarket muffler. olso how do you take handle grips off.
    Thanks

Originally posted by NES07DEZ View Post
    Hello Guys,
    I am having a hard time finding a 4 into one exhaust that goes to the right side, the brake side on my 1982 gs 850 L can anybody help?
    olso were can i find i good aftermarket muffler. olso how do you take handle grips off.
    Thanks
    You should be able to use just about any exhaust meant for 750 and up 8 valve engines.

Comment

Go to www.denniskirk.com and start by going to the metric bikes and then drill down to your year and model. You can find alot of stuff there, I bet you'll find a 4 into 1 there.

Comment

How about this one:

Handle-grips...I usually use a knife, but then I'm not planning on reusing them obviously. I think the throttle hand grip is bonded somehow to the housing. If not, try some compressed air.

Comment

how do you take handle grips off
          If I'm not going to reuse them I use a razor blade. If I want to keep them
          I spray WD40 between the grip and the bar and slide it off.

Comment

Working...
          X