No announcement yet.

'Chemicals and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB Blaster, I would eat it on toast i love it so much.
    also
    Purple Power (best cleaner/degreaser ive ever found that doesnt harm my black motor paint)
    Kerosene
    Gunk Carb Spray (great for cleaning dirt and oil out of hard to reach places on the motor too! Just dont let it sit for too long)
    LocTite blue
    Alu-Oxide rouge for the buffing wheels
    Aluminium Foil (yes! It works great for cleaning chrome..try it!)
    McGwuires Wax
    White Lithium Grease.

And many many more... Couldnt live without all of that stuff, and have a nice clean well running machine

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
      Aluminium Foil (yes! It works great for cleaning chrome..try it!)
      Praise the Lord!!! He spelled it right. The English and Australian members of the forum stand and applaud.

(before you start flaming, I'm just fooling around)

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks View Post
        Praise the Lord!!! He spelled it right. The English and Australian members of the forum stand and applaud.

(before you start flaming, I'm just fooling around)
        Hehehe, Actually, I spell alot of things the "Kings English" way. My father and his parents did alot in schooling me to read and write when i was young, and my father was the first generation born in the US. His parents were born in Ireland. My Grandparents spoke Gaelic even. They used to speak in Gaelic whenever they didnt want us to know what they were talking about, or, when they were arguing. Anyway, people have often questioned why I spell things the way i do, such as colour, or cheque, or adding the "u" to a word that is normally not included when spelled over here. Just habbit i suppose. My teachers used to scold me a bit, but technically they couldnt mark it wrong as it really wasnt.

Comment

So do you have one of these in the shed tinkering with your bikes whilst you're not looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks View Post
            So do you have one of these in the shed tinkering with your bikes whilst you're not looking?

Tinkerin? Suren he rides in me pocket

Comment

i have a irish girl (leprechaun) and she says she likes riding in me pocket .. A LOT...

Comment

Working...
              X