suzuki two strokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suzuki two strokes?

I know this probably belongs in the off topic forum but i figured some of you have the old two stroke suzukis. I just picked up a 72 T 250 hustler. Is there a good site with forums and such for the suzuki smokers? I havent found a whole lot and this is my first two stroke bike.

oldskoolsuzuki.com

sundialmotosports.com

Do some Googling
    1978 GS 1000 (since new)
    1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
    1978 GS 1000 (parts)
    1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
    1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
    1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
    2007 DRz 400S
    1999 ATK 490ES
    1994 DR 350SES

Comment

I'll get ahold of a friend of mine and get you to the fourm that he is on. He pours two stroke oil on his Corn Flakes, for breakfast...

Comment

Ts250

I also had a '72 TS250.....it was orange and I dearly loved that bike. Some SOB stole it when I was in college.

OOOPS...Mine was a "TS" (Enduro)
        Last edited by chuckycheese; 05-19-2009, 02:40 PM.
        1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

...........nothing quite like a stroker! You gotta love em.

Comment

Hey Dude,

Old Colt has a Suzuki Hustler too, get in touch and you can start swapping plugs with each other!

Seriously though, he might know a site you can link to?

Strokers rule , since my younger days, i've always wanted to do an RGV250 / RG500 Hybrid. Saw one in the flesh once, very tidy!

Comment

Thanks!

thanks for the help guys! Im lovin this two stroke thing, im riding it more than my gs750 cafe. It loves to do wheelies. Picked it up for $500, shined it up with some steel wool and spray paint and slapped some clubmans on it...

Comment

heres a place they have a main kawasaki 2 stroke section too

Comment

never ridden one, but sure looks like a great bike.

Comment

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

My brother had a GT750 and a friend had a GT550. I had an old TS185 years ago. Currently I've got a Gas Gas 250, a Beta 270 and for the street I have a Yamaha RZ350. here are a few sites you can check out. they are heavily yamaha dominated but there is a lot if info there.

International Owners Group for two-stroke GP replica motorcycles

Comment

$500 was a steal for that bike. I had a T305 that my brother bought new and rode for about a year before I bought it from him. I loved that thing.

Comment

GT 380 for me

Had this years ago 82-85 74 GT380 stroker.... Fun and fast but at the time I could not get any aftermarket parts... Yes she did smoke when you dumped the clutch in first... LOL

Comment

Lot of info http://www.smokeriders.com/

Comment

Smokeriders is a great site. There used to be a GT site but I think it may have gone down.
                              I had a 1976 GT250 that I sold 2 years ago. Had it for 6 years and about 22000 miles. Fun bike. Just make sure to start it every week or the carbs load up and she could be a bear to start. That and make sure the battery is good. Otherwise you will be kicking for a while. Don't ask me how I know.
                              Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                              2000 Kawasaki Concours
                              Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                              X