Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vibration

82 gs11e at around 45-50 mph, vibration gets bad, not harey bad just numbing. mostly bars and tank and seat?? any thing i can check

Take that thing out of your seat 8O

Vibe Rider is a vibrator that goes in the passenger seat that operates with the RPS of your bike. The fast you rev the more she Smiles

Comment

Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Presuming you have no engine difficulties, the single most important thing you can do to curb vibration is set up your carbs properly.

I have had a seasoned mechanic tell me that my bike needed bottom end work, and another tell me to replace the clutch basket, all because the carbs were well away from the settings where they should have been.

You will not likely get rid of all of the vibration, but you can greatly reduce it.

I just installed an old style of hand grip....it's a two piece thing...left over from the 70's...had to put in a special order. Not expensive, though...$10.
        Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Re: Vibration

My 750E vibrated so badly when I first rode it that my hands lost all feeling in 20 minutes. After synchronizing the carb vacuums, the vibration decreased by about 95%.

Earl

Originally posted by bostrom155
          82 gs11e at around 45-50 mph, vibration gets bad, not harey bad just numbing. mostly bars and tank and seat?? any thing i can check
          Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
          X