Mechanic book downloa for newbies and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanic book downloa for newbies and others

Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2009, 03:29 AM.

Thanks for the link. Is that one in the public domain? It looks similar to a Honda Common Service Manual I found on on one of the service manual sites that covered about everything but cars from the time of publishing.
    Last edited by Dogma; 05-31-2009, 04:09 PM.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Could never figure out the torrent stuff. The only time I got it to work I got a nasty virus. Too bad there wasn't a link to the download instead of going through all the hoops and hurdles.

Comment

Originally posted by zathros View Post
        Could never figure out the torrent stuff. The only time I got it to work I got a nasty virus. Too bad there wasn't a link to the download instead of going through all the hoops and hurdles.
        The opera browser has a built in bit torrent client that doesn't have any nastiness attached. I'm mainly a Firefox user, but I keep Opera around for just such an occasion. Some of hte stand alone bit torrent clients do come with malware.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by zathros View Post
          ?????????????????? it is the download link but if you dont know how to download find a mate who can

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
            ?????????????????? it is the download link but if you dont know how to download find a mate who can
            Good advice. Thank You.

Anyway, I tried Opera but my firewall had some problems. I re-configured but then a message popped up about my server not allowing something or the other so I gave up. Rapidshare or Megaupload usually is a good place to put things if you have an account, I just don't feel comfortable leaving the computer open. I had my identity stolen last year $3000 in 3 hours. My bank covered everything but I am playing it safe (chicken) for now. I saved the torrent.

Comment

Working...
            X