i no longer need to wear high heels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i no longer need to wear high heels!

i,ve lowered the back end of me bike by an inch so i can reach the ground more comfortably now. feels much better and i think it looks a lot better now with the back not being so high.
    5mm longer tiebars on the rear suspension drops it by an inch.

1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Does it turn in any differently?
    Nice looking bike. What kind of master link clip is that?
    Last edited by tkent02; 06-06-2009, 10:28 AM.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Does it turn in any differently?
      Nice looking bike. What kind of master link clip is that?
      its more neutral now, not quite so twitchy on the front. more stable at higher speeds to.

the chain master link clip is the one that came with the chain. its a drag race chain and the clip is supposed to be "super secure"
      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
        its more neutral now, not quite so twitchy on the front. more stable at higher speeds to.

the chain master link clip is the one that came with the chain. its a drag race chain and the clip is supposed to be "super secure"
        Sure for how long, a day at the strip Personally I don't like the way it looks, it looks filmsy for miles upon miles of unmonitored use...I'm a rivet man myself and will be until the day I see a proper rivet unrivet itself. Before welding skyscrapers together they used to be riveted, if it's good enough for skyscrapers that are still standing then it's great for my chain.

Comment

Working...
        X