Where to buy air screws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy air screws?

I am working on a 1978 GS1000E, can anyone tell me where I can buy new airscrews(the ones that screw into the bottom of the carbs that you are not supposed to mess with) and or the little orings for them? The orings are something wierd for size and did not come with the last carb kits I purchased. These screws have the tips that break off in the hole if they are tightened a little to tight.
    Thanks!
    Bill
    racer2@netins.net

Im not entirely sure that Z1 carries the air screws...they have one or the other, but i cannot remember which are hard to find... I think the FUEL screws are the hard ones... Check Z1enterprises.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
      Im not entirely sure that Z1 carries the air screws...they have one or the other, but i cannot remember which are hard to find... I think the FUEL screws are the hard ones... Check Z1enterprises.com
      The mixture screws that screw into the side of the carbs came with the carb kit but the ones that go in the bottom are not even listed in the Suzuki parts sites. You must be able to get new ones somewhere? I would be happy to just get new orings.

Comment

Orings you can get from www.cycleorings.com I would suggest getting a whole new ring kit its cheap like 12 bucks...all the right size, separated with instructions on what goes where... The seller is a GSR member too.. The fuel screws are the ones you are talking about, and yeah, no one sells those that im aware of, ecept you might try Sudco.com I may have one or two laying round i might part with as well..

Comment

I have 4 screws I robbed from another set of carbs that are useable but I was hoping to find some new ones. I do need the orings, so I went ahead and ordered the orings from http://www.cycleorings.com/ that worked out good!
          CafeKid, Thank you for the information I could have spent a long time finding them anywhere else!

Bill
          Last edited by Guest; 06-12-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X