Do you want a New Corbin Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want a New Corbin Seats?

If interested email me at louie@webmayhem.net. If this is against rules then moderator please email me and let me know. I am GS fan (see posts) and recently became parts dealer. Would love to have business from my fellow GS'ers. I own a 1979 GS750 LN.

Louie

its sad they dont offer a seat for a early GS550...

JCWhitney had a nice replacement foam and cover that i picked up for about 1/3 the price of a Corbin seat. i had a leatherworker put it on for $75.

~Adam

Comment

Would be interested in getting a Corbin seat for my 1978 GS 750, but the problem would be that there are too many different seats for all the different GS models covered on this sight. I do know that Corbin used to make a seat for the GS 1100E. Had a Corbin seat on my Guzzi LeMans and what a marked improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by weirdo
        Would be interested in getting a Corbin seat for my 1978 GS 750, but the problem would be that there are too many different seats for all the different GS models covered on this sight. I do know that Corbin used to make a seat for the GS 1100E. Had a Corbin seat on my Guzzi LeMans and what a marked improvement.
        Last I looked they still made them for the 82 and 83 GS1100E and that was it. Can you get one for earlier GS's?

Hap

Comment

Or an '83GK?? :twisted:

Comment

Or a '78-81 GS1000? I've got a new old stock "Hang Ten" seat in a box in my garage, but it'd be more suited to touring applications than "canyon racing", my preferred mode.

Comment

Terry check out JCwhitney for the seat cover and foam replacements. i got a pretty nice king/queen type seat for my GS550. still breaking it in with only a week of riding on it...

Comment

Originally posted by AOD
                Terry check out JCwhitney for the seat cover and foam replacements. i got a pretty nice king/queen type seat for my GS550. still breaking it in with only a week of riding on it...
                Thanks Mate, I'll check it out! :twisted:

Comment

Yes, I am interested in a Corbin (Red/Black or Black/Black) for 82 GS1100E. The MSRP on Corbin's site is $239 plus I would imagine some shipping charge. Can you get a better deal or do you have a connection on any used ones? I'ld be willing to buy used outright or swap for mine with cash plus or minus.

I have a modified seat in perfect condition, which was cut down from the stocker a little on the drivers seat and recovered by an upholstery shop by the original owner. It does not have enough padding for longer runs and I would like to get a Corbin if possible.

A photo of my bike and its current seat is at this link:

Stan Visser
                  stanvisser@usol.com

Comment

Originally posted by stasch

A photo of my bike and its current seat is at this link:

Stan Visser
                    stanvisser@usol.com
                    Nice bike Stan 8) 8)
                    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                    2000 Kawasaki Concours