No announcement yet.

stock exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think so without some modification. The rear peg brackets were changed pretty significantly from the 70s era bikes to the 80s, and thats where the rear hanger mounts. It could be MADE to work, but most of the 80s bikes frames are also just a touch longer. I actually HAVE a 79 750. It has the stock pipes on it. they're not in all that great of shape, but they're useable. Hell they worked all the way thru the Red River Rally last year... If ya want, c'mon out, poke around, Just about anything on that bike is for sale. Its just a donar for other projects. It even has a title! Ive got other stuff too, some Jardine slipon megs that might work, SUPER nice shape. All for sale...
    Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

It turns out it is a Yosh header. I have to get up to Tehachapi to get a pic. Find a good can it will make you a good exhaust system. I'll call my friend and see if I can get him to send me a pic.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

I want the whole exhaust with kickstart dent. Let's make a deal.
        1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
        1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

I have a good can, depending on how large the midpipe is. It wouldnt be Yosh, but the can isnt as important as the header...

Comment

Working...
          X