Kawasaki KZ1000 KZ900 Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki KZ1000 KZ900 Z1

Hey, anyone mount these to a gs of any sort? Seem to be pumpers. Oh, here's some on sleezbay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-KZ1000-KZ900-Z1-Carburetor-Set-Carbs-28mm-1979_W0QQitemZ110401937186QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotor cycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item19b477df22&_trks id=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A117 1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

Hands off!!! Lest ye want to get into a bidding war!! Yar!! Avast ye...Ive been watching those...Actually, you wait...bout 11 or 12 more hours and those are going to shoot up about 2-300 bucks in price...

Comment

No bids yet

Comment

Yet, Im all over em like white on rice tho... As long as they dont go over bout 200 bucks...I have a sweet arse GS750 with a 850 piston and jugs that these will be perfect for...

Comment

SOOOO, might these be the the beast in hiding? No fear, would probably DROWN my 750!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
            ...I have a sweet arse GS750 with a 850 piston and jugs that these will be perfect for...
            Ah, so that's why you haven't gotten back to me about my carbs...
            <wink>
            Good luck, hope one of you chaps scores those beauts. They look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
              Yet, Im all over em like white on rice tho... As long as they dont go over bout 200 bucks...I have a sweet arse GS750 with a 850 piston and jugs that these will be perfect for...
              Ha! I'm gonna bid $201.02 lololololololol

Comment

then so be it sir! lol I have a budget when i stalk these things..If its something I REALLY REALLY NEED, i might break it. But if its just something that I want, I stick to it. Or otherwise, id be in the poor-er house...lol

Comment

Originally posted by wkmpt View Post
                  Ah, so that's why you haven't gotten back to me about my carbs...
                  <wink>
                  Good luck, hope one of you chaps scores those beauts. They look nice.
                  ACtually, its PART of the reason. Ive been asking around and trying to find a set that match yours...the trick is I DONT KNOW what yours are..26mm inlet, but I have never heard of a 26mm pumper carb so i dunno if they're a different model, or if they'll work on a 750cc or 850cc bike...If i find out more, I will take em for sure...but so far, your carbs are a mystery to everyone ive asked.. might be worth a fortune tho, so dont go sellin em off just yet!

Comment

Hey, if you really want it so so bad, go to www.esnipe.com and join for $20 which includes bid points! That's what I do, but keep it a secret! ooooooops!

Comment

$200+ ? You sure? Seems a bit high doesn't it?
                      Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Alright.....I've been here for awhile now. I know these are prized carbs.

Why ? Do they move more gas or something ? More efficient ? Racing carbs ?

What makes these so special ?
                        Larry D
                        1980 GS450S
                        1981 GS450S
                        2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by feelergaugephil View Post
                          Hey, if you really want it so so bad, go to www.esnipe.com and join for $20 which includes bid points! That's what I do, but keep it a secret! ooooooops!
                          Shhhhhhhh.........

I thought I was the only one that used esnipe....
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by crapwacker View Post
                            Hey, anyone mount these to a gs of any sort? Seem to be pumpers. Oh, here's some on sleezbay
                            I have a set of those on my bike. There is no fuel mixture screw (only air screws) like the GS carbs have. It's more difficult to get a accurate idle mixture but other than that I like them. Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X